1. Determines the appropriate products to be sold to existing and new customers;2. Coordinates with Production, Billing and Credit and Collection Departments regarding customer’s orders, delivery and payment;
3. Organize and comes up with the list of samples needed to be requested from the warehouse;4. Extends assistance to phone and walk-in clients;
5. Accurately labels, organizes and files new samples;6. Assists in drafting schedules for specialized and printing size orders;
7. Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available;8. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary;
9. Answers questions from customers;10. Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources;
11. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them; 12. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market;
13. Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement;14. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines15.
Reviews general collection accounts to determine which accounts require initiation of collection;16. Proactively follow-up collection on overdue accounts;
17. Double checks and verifies payment from customers to determine the accuracy and correctness of customer accounts;18. Accurately determines the company’s current inventory status to ascertain plan of action;
19. Determines the accurate or proximate projection of inventory movement;20. Monitors market prices to determine which strategy suits best in moving company products;
21. Constantly watches market movement to assure the continuity of supplies. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Graduate of any 4-year Bachelor’s Degree Course;2. At least with 1-year experience in Sales or any related field;3. Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills;
4. Product Knowledge; 5. Basic Computer Literacy; 6. Target Market Analysis; 7. Presentation Skills; 8. Persistent and Flexible