Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Develop, enhance and maintain in-house developed system until the full implementation and migration to the new ERP system (Infor) using SDLC process.
2. Manage, support and administer assigned module for Infor System.
3. Conducts end-user training or orientation on the functionality of Infor System.
4. Plan, design and develop Infor System session for the needed reports of each department.
5. Provide complete and accurate reports.
6. Perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned by the management.
Required Skills / Competencies :
1. Must be highly knowledgeable in VB6 or any similar programming language and programming tools of ERP System.
2. Must be knowledgeable on the company configuration, needed parameter and master data setup of the ERP System.
3. Must be highly knowledgeable in relational database, data types and data structures.
4. Must be knowledgeable on how information system works (i.e. ERP functionalities & middleware applications integration)
5. Must be knowledgeable in SDLC process.
6. Must have basic knowledge of LAN / WAN systems.
7. Ability to create reports using any report designing tool (Crystal Report, Data Report, etc.)
8. Ability to create own monitoring tool and processes to validate and investigate the integrity of systems transactions.
8. Ability to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form with less supervision.
9. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
10. Able to carry out tasks using available resources.
Educational & Work Background :