1. Predict changes in UX (User Experience) trend using objective research methods and identify potential UX areas to contribute to the UX innovation in product and service.
2. Identify factors that undermine user convenience and satisfaction through product and service UX (User Experience) assessment / evaluation, then draw up an improvement plan to contribute to improve UX of product and service.
Role and Responsibilities
1. UX (User Experience) research Derive key insights, e.g. potential UX area, through UX trend, competitor, and technology analysis for product and service.
2. UX (User Experience) data analysis Identify potential UX development issues and improvement issues by conducting a multi-
faceted analysis on the product and service utilization practices.
3. UX (User Experience) evaluation planning Participate in the selection of products and services that need UX evaluation and overall planning of evaluation period, perspective and scale.
4. UX (User Experience) evaluation Design and execute UX evaluation on selected products and services based on objective methods.
5. UX (User Experience) evaluation analysis Derive insight for improving UX by conducting quantitative analysis of the UX evaluation result of selected products and services.
6. UX (User Experience) improvement management Manage UX issues of evaluated products and services for continuous improvement of their UX.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.