We are now seeking a Shopify Front-End Developer to join our e-Commerce practice. Our Shopify Front-End Developer, is a technical subject matter expert around the development of the user interface for eCommerce systems, and specifically Shopify platform.
He/she is responsible for understanding functional and integration requirements, to deliver an exceptional user experience.
The Front-End Developer collaborates with the Architects and Developers throughout the engagement to create sites in accordance with best practices and standards. Specifically, they will be tasked with the following:
Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand requirements to deliver the desired eCommerce UX/UI experience and gather specifications for new enhancements and applicants
Work with architects and developers in executing technical design and customizing the platform using approved technologies and coding standards
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during site development
- Monitor and optimize eCommerce systems front end to ensure they perform well
- Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Document code appropriately for maintainability
- Develop specific Shopify+ requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in technical development roles
- At least one year of hands-on experience doing front-end development and setup with Shopify+, including knowledge of Plus features like Scripts and Flows
- Experience in GIT, Source tree
- JS frameworks like Angular JS , Node Js, BootStrap would be a plus.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development practices
- Understanding of e-commerce ecosystem and multiple platforms
- Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Powered by JazzHR