1 - First ShiftThe Quality Analyst Intern helps assigned technology solutions adhere to high quality standards through the execution of a comprehensive quality assurance plan that addresses the following testing levels : unit, integration, component interface, system, and acceptance.
The position reviews applicable technical and user requirements and collaborates with appropriate parties to address any requirements requiring greater clarity.
This role documents, creates, and executes a suite of tests and document expected results to achieve full coverage of a technology solution’s functionality as appropriate for the solution and the project scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Help review functional and technical specifications and enhancement requirements. Assist in developing and updating test scripts, testing databases, environments, and scenarios.
Document detailed expected outcomes to provide full coverage as appropriate for the assigned technology solution and project scope.
3. Follow the test plan and timeline and test competently with a consistent adherence to standards and methodology by documenting outcomes and report progress.
Participates in end-to-end testing activities with the numerous interfacing. Monitor and track to resolution identified defects.
4. Assist project team with incorporating testing plans into the overall project.
5. Verify user documentation and training documents by identifying gaps with the information and providing suggestions for improvements.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .