Ubiquity is hiring for Customer Service Representatives to join our pioneer team in Cagayan de Oro. Our Customer Service Representatives is an integral role in the operations of our CDO office. Virtual Recruitment is on-going.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
- Attends to customers' needs by answering product and service related queries
- Provides product overview and information about other services and offerings
- suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Ideal candidates have:
- At least High School Educational Attaintment
- Complete Government Numbers (SSS, Pag-Ibig, TIN, Philhealth) and valid NBI/Police Clearance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Retirement Benefits
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
We want you
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Powered by JazzHR