Job Description 1. Communicates to supplier for quotations on all purchases of the company. 2. Compare all data given by the supplier to ensure proper purchese on cost and quality.
3.Maintains purchasing documents, files and records for the purpose of ensuring availability of records in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements 4.
Performs general and specific clerical functions (answering the telephone, distributing P. O. etc.) 5. Process P.R. into approved P.
O. for updating and distribution to the suppliers. 6. Responds to inquiry of staff and administration regarding parts tyo be purchase,cost and purchasing procedures.
7. Supports Purchasing Supervisor in all required tasks. 8. Perform other tasks given by the supervisor
Job Qualifications 1. Graduate of any 4 year course.
2. With experience on purchasing function.
3. Strong initiatives and high leadership skills.
4. Comprehensive knowledge on computer office functions
5. Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
6. Can work efficiently even under pressure
Number of Job Opening 1
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate