* Take responsibility: Receive and professionally respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system, chat and social media with speed, accuracy and proficiency
* Reliable implementation: Follow up on open cases/ tickets to ensure proper response and satisfactory resolution, keep detail oriented documents regarding problems and solutions for reference
* Conscientious coordination: Keep customer updated of case status and resolution times
* Personality: team player, pleasant disposition and strong customer service attitude, pro-active, positive “can do” attitude
* Knowledge and experience: 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
* Working practice: strong attention to details, quality-conscious and results-driven
* Languages: Business English
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field
* Schedule: Shifting schedule, amenable to working weekends and holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.