We are looking for an Associate QA Manager responsible for ensuring the quality of White Cloak’s services and products. The Associate QA Manager will also be responsible for defining and improving QA standards and frameworks, and identifying emerging technologies that can be implemented within the Company.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes, frameworks, and policies to ensure that the standards and requirements are met for all projects/ products;
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables;
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements;
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development;
- Assists stakeholders in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization; and
- Provide training and support to the quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Responsible in ensuring that baseline performance is captured prior to a test execution stage
- Supports learning and development of the quality team and members and ensures that blockers are escalated and resolved in a timely manner
- Develop and socialize performance test standards, strategies, processes, and controls
- Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest enhancements.
This position is temporarily on WFH setup due to the pandemic.
White Cloak is a software development company that creates custom digital solutions to empower businesses. Established in 2014, White Cloak has been an innovation partner of major corporations, leveraging technology to take its client’s business to the next level. Get a chance to work with the vibrant innovative team behind groundbreaking apps such as Unionbank Online and Ayala Malls Zing.
Learn more about us at whitecloak.com